Ptah-Sokar-Osiris statuettes in the collections of the Egyptian Museum of Florence: Chronology, Typology, History of the collections
2019-05-29T02:14:37Z (GMT) by
The main subject of this thesis is the complete study of all the unpublished Ptah-Sokar-Osiris figures preserved in the Egyptian Museum of Florence. The research has taken into consideration typological, philological, and religious aspects of these particular funerary figures, also focusing on the reconstruction of their acquisition history using 19th Century manuscripts. The thesis includes a detailed catalogue of the artefacts.
Department: Civiltà e Forme del Sapere
University of Pisa - Italy
Supervisor: Prof. Betrò, Marilina
The thesis is under embargo until July 2052.
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Historical Archaeology (incl. Industrial Archaeology)
- History and Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Archaeology of Asia, Africa and the Americas
- Museum Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum and Pedagogy (excl. Economics, Business and Management)
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0